West Virginia Auto Insurance
You’re driving down the road singing along to your favorite song on the radio when out of nowhere (insert MVA scenario here). Now you’re standing on the side of the road wondering what to do next.
Shelton Insurance agents understand this situation and the stress it creates. We know that the last thing you want to hear now is, “I’m sorry, but that’s not covered”. We strive to make sure that you have the coverage you deserve at a price that you can afford.
Do you know what you’re paying for and what you might be missing? We urge you to take the time to understand your policy and the options available to you.
- Liability – The state minimum is 20/40/10 for bodily injury per person/per accident/property damage. In many cases, that’s simply not enough.
- Uninsured Motorist – A mandatory coverage in West Virginia that covers YOU if you’re involved in an accident where the other driver doesn’t have insurance.
- Underinsured Motorist – An optional coverage that takes care of YOU in cases where you may exhaust the other driver’s liability limits.
- Comprehensive – Provides physical damage coverage for things like deer and hail.
- Collision – Provides physical damage coverage for your vehicle in the event of an accident
- Towing & Labor – Reimburses you if your vehicle needs to be towed to a repair facility.
- Rental Reimbursement – Allows for substitute transportation while your vehicle is being repaired.
Whether you’re making your auto insurance purchase or reviewing your existing policy, remember that the least expensive policy might not fit your needs. Let us work on a custom package for your lifestyle.